Moringa Leaf Powder
Scientific name of it is Moringa Oleifera.
Moringa oleifera is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Moringa, which is the only genus in the family Moringaceae.
Moringa Oleifera is also known as Horseradish tree, Radish tree, Drumstick tree, Sahijan, ben oil tree & benzoil tree.
- The Moringa plant is native to Northern India.
- The Moringa tree spread eastward from India to the lower parts of China, Southeast Asia and the Philippines.
- From India It also spread westward to Egypt, the Horn of Africa, around the Mediterranean, and finally to West Indies in America.
- The moringa tree is grown mainly in semiarid , tropical , and subtropical areas.
It is Green fine powder with characteristic odor and has pecany spinach taste.
Moringa powder is made from dried moringa leaves.
- It is partially soluble in water and ethyl alcohol.
- It is chemically stable and non hazardous material.
- Thermal decomposition of Moringa Leaf Powder do not occur up to 100 Degree Celsius.
- Carbon monoxide and unidentified organic compounds may be formed during combustion.
- No hazardous products are formed during decomposition.
It is available in 60 & 80 mesh particle sizes.
- Moringa leaf powder is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals like protein,vitamin B6,vitamin C,iron,riboflavin,vitamin A,magnesium.
- It contains around 20 types of amino acids, 46 antioxidants & 36 anti-inflammatory compounds.
- It may protect against Arsenic Toxicity.
- It promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients.
- It promotes the Cell structure of the body.
- It lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on skin.
- It boosts the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
- It promotes proper digestion , increases energy level of body and also promotes healthy circulatory system.
- It boosts immune system of body.
- It is mainly used in manufacturing of dietary supplement.
- It is also used in manufacturing of various medicines.
- Various food additives are formed by using Moringa Leaf Powder.