|Garcinia Cambogia Extract|
|Product Name||Garcinia Cambogia Extract|
|Botanical Name||Scientific name of it is Garcinia Cambogia.|
|Plant Anatomy||Garcinia is a plant genus of the family Clusiaceae & belongs to Species gummi-gutta|
|Synonyms And Trade Names||Garcinia Cambogia is also named as Brindal Berry, Gamboge, Gorikapuli, Malabar Tamarind, Mangosteen, Uppagi.
|Native & Cultivation Regions||
· Garcinia gummi-gutta is a tropical species of Garcinia native to Indonesia.
· It thrives in most moist forests.
· The fruit of this tree is shaped like a small pumpkin, and is typically light green or yellowish in color.
· While Powder Extract made from fruit has off-white to pale brown color.
· It is non-toxic, tasteless, odorless powder.
|Part Used||Powder extract is made from special quality dried rind of the fruit|
· It is soluble in ethanol and water.
· It is stable at room temperature in closed container.
· It is incompatible with oxidizing agents.
· It decomposes in carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide among other products.
· The active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia is called as hydroxycitric acid (HCA ).
· HCA percentage in powder extract decides how much effective & valuable it is.
· It is available in 50% , 60%, 70% & 75% HCA.
· The normal bulk density of Garcinia Cambogia extract powder (calcium salt) is between 0.35 gm/ml to 0.50 gm/ml untapped. The bulk density of Garcinia Cambogia extract powder can be as high as 1 gm/ml.
The name Garcinia Cambogia has become well known across the world in recent years for its health benefits. Let’s take a closer look at some of the impressive health benefits of Garcinia cambogia.
· Promotes Weight Loss: The HCA found in Garcinia blocks the production of enzymes which are responsible for storing calories as fats, thus it promotes weightloss.
· Reduces Stress: HCA compound has been directly linked to regulating cortisol levels in the blood, which is one of the most common stress hormones. By reducing the level of stress hormones it reduces stress.
· Eliminates Depression: The organic compounds found in Garcinia cambogia can act as anti-depressants. By releasing serotonin into the body, which is the satisfaction or pleasure hormone it contributes in treating long-term depression.
· Lowers Cholesterol: HCA and other compounds in this herb are able to lower LDL cholesterol levels (bad) and increase HDL levels (good). This will help reduce your likelihood of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
· Regulates Blood Sugar: For people suffering from diabetes, turning to Garcinia cambogia is an excellent choice as a complementary treatment, as it can ensure that there are no unexpected drops or spikes in blood sugar, which can have terrible consequences.
· Improves Metabolism: If you want to boost your metabolism use of Garcinia Cambogia to your daily routine is a wise choice. An increased metabolism means more immediate energy and less packaging of calories into adipose fat.
· Increases Energy: Many people experience fatigue and muscle weakness during weightloss. By giving an energetic burst Garcinia helps to overcome those weight-loss moments of exhaustion.
· Suppresses Appetite: By suppressing the appetite, it trains the body to eat only at certain times, and in specific amounts. Thus by controlling appetite one can lose weight easily.
· It is mainly used to form various dietary supplement products.
· It is also used in various body building & pre-work out health supplements.
· It is used to produce various functional foods as well as diet tea, coffee and sports foods and drinks.
· It is used along with salt in the curing of fish.