|Moringa Leaf Powder|
|Product Name||Moringa Leaf Powder|
|Botanical Name||Scientific name of it is Moringa Oleifera.|
|Plant Anatomy||Moringa oleifera is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Moringa, which is the only genus in the family Moringaceae|
|Synonyms And Trade Names||Moringa Oleifera is also known as Horseradish tree, Radish tree, Drumstick tree, Sahijan, ben oil tree & benzoil tree.|
|Native & Cultivation Region||
· The Moringa plant is native to Northern India.
· The Moringa tree spread eastward from India to the lower parts of China, Southeast Asia and the Philippines.
· From India It also spread westward to Egypt, the Horn of Africa, around the Mediterranean, and finally to West Indies in America.
· The moringa tree is grown mainly in semiarid , tropical , and subtropical areas.
|Physical Description||It is Green fine powder with characteristic odor and has pecany spinach taste.|
|Part Used||Moringa powder is made from dried moringa leaves.|
· It is partially soluble in water and ethyl alcohol.
· It is chemically stable and non hazardous material.
· Thermal decomposition of Moringa Leaf Powder do not occur up to 100 Degree Celsius.
· Carbon monoxide and unidentified organic compounds may be formed during combustion.
· No hazardous products are formed during decomposition.
|Specifications||It is available in 60 & 80 mesh particle size.|
· Moringa leaves powder is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals like protein,vitamin B6,vitamin C,iron,riboflavin,vitamin A,magnesium.
· It contains around 20 types of amino acids, 46 antioxidants & 36 anti-inflammatory compounds.
· It may protect against Arsenic Toxicity.
· It promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients.
· It promotes the Cell structure of the body.
· It lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on skin.
· It boosts the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
· It promotes proper digestion , increases energy level of body and also promotes healthy circulatory system.
· It boosts immune system of body.
· It is mainly used in manufacturing of dietary supplement.
· It is also used in manufacturing of various medicines.
· Various food additives are formed by using Moringa Leaf Powder.