|Product Name||Turmeric Curcumin|
|Botanical Name||Scientific name of it is Curcuma Longa.|
|Plant Anatomy||Turmeric belongs to genus Curcuma & is a member of ginger family.|
|Synonyms And Trade Names||Turmeric curcumin has technical synonyms as 1,7-bis(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-1E,6E-heptadiene-3,5-dione, Indian Saffron,Turmeric yellow.
|Native & Cultivation Region||
· It is native to Southeast Asia.
· Turmeric plants are widely grown in tropical areas of India
· Turmeric needs specific temperature and growing conditions, so it is not cultivated in many countries.
· Turmeric Curcumin is orange yellow crystalline powder.
· Extract is available in both liquid and powder form.
· It has a bitter flavor and possesses a mildly aromatic scent.
|Part Used||Curcumin is extracted from the root of Turmeric Plant.|
· It is slightly soluble in alcohol, soluble in acetone and in glacial acetic acid and insoluble in water.
· Turmeric Curcumin is stable to heat but is sensitive to light and alkaline conditions.
· Acceptable PH range for curcumin extract is 2.0 – 14.0.
|Specifications||Curcumin extract powder 95% to 99% Curcuminoids by HPLC|
· Turmeric contains Bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties.
· Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric,which has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
· Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases.
· Curcumin leads to various improvements that should lower your risk of heart disease.
· Turmeric Curcumin can help prevent (and perhaps even treat) Cancer.
· Turmeric can act as a painkiller. It said to provide effective relief from arthritis and other body pains
· Studies show that curcumin has incredible benefits against depression.
· Curcumin may help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases.
· It is used in manufacturing of various medicines on cancer,arthritis,alzheimer’s disease & chronic diseases.
· It is used to manufacture various food supplements.